Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

I really hope that people think this is my Highway (Alia Bhatt's film) [Exclusive]



Ananya Panday did not have the best of starts to her Bollywood innings with Student of the Year 2 neither performing to expectations at the box-office nor garnering her much appreciation for her acting skills. However, the lass came back strongly with her sophomore outing, Pati Patni Aur Woh setting right precisely the two aforementioned parameters. Of course, post the newfound success that's come her way, the comparisons with Alia Bhatt have been inevitable for two main reasons — one that the two actresses were launched by Karan Johar in the Student of the Year franchise and the seond being that both returned strongly in their followup with films and roles quite dichotomous from their debut. BollywoodLife recently got the opportunity to discuss this analogy with Ananya Panday, inquiring if the actress, too, felt the same way, and if Pati Patni Aur Woh could indeed be her Highway, opening exciting new doors and taking her career on a wonderful trajectory.

"I've never claimed to be perfect from the start. Student of the Year 2 was my first film and I obviously knew that I wasn't perfect and that I'm just learning and I'm just starting out. So, I think my main challenge is just getting better and better with each film. I really hope that people think this is my Highway, as you said, but I have a long way to go. I felt that the more different work I do, the more people will appreciate me," said Ananya.

On being jovially reminded that a "highway" is obviously associated with a "journey", Ananya laughingly acknowledged the fact. "A highway is a journey, exactly...exactly. And I have a highway to go."

Ananya also opened up on the transition phase between SOTY 2 and Pati Patni Aur Woh, revealing how she dealt with the interim period while also taking about an entire range of topics from being a fashion icon, youth icon, accumulating millions of followed on social media in no time, being admired by the youth, what she does to fit, the diet she follows, what are her comfort foods and when does she indulge in them. Check out her entire interview below:

Well, we've all seen her talent after Pati Patni Aur Woh, even Ananya Panday's harshest critics have acknowledged it. So, fingers crossed that the starlet keeps getting films such that challenges and keeps developing that budding talent of hers. Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates.


Source link

0 on: "I really hope that people think this is my Highway (Alia Bhatt's film) [Exclusive]"