Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Brad Pitt’s Memorable SAG Awards Speech: “Got To Add This To My Tinder Profile”

Just after the Golden Globes and before Oscars 2020, SAG Awards happened and Brad Pitt is surely breaking the internet with his opening speech. His role in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood helped him grab the SAG Awards for best performance by a male actor in a supporting role.

SAG Awards happened on Sunday night and Brad delivered an intriguing speech up there on the stage. Brad won the awards amidst the tough competition by the actors such as Jamie Foxx (Just Mercy), Tom Hanks (A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood), Al Pacino (The Irishman) and Joe Pesci (The Irishman).

Brad Pitt’s Memorable SAG Awards Speech: “Got To Add This To My Tinder Profile”
Brad Pitt’s Memorable SAG Awards Speech: “Got To Add This To My Tinder Profile”

Brad started the speech with the intent of making the people LOL. Looking at the SAG statuette, he said, “I’ve got to add this to my Tinder profile.” He won the award for his portrayal of a stuntman Cliff Booth in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

He thanked his colleagues in the film, said “Thank you, my brothers, my sisters. This means so much, more than I can possibly fathom. I want you to know I watch everything. I watch you all and the work has been mesmerizing.”

He also joked about the ‘bare feet’ in the movie referring to Margot Robbie’s character Sharon Tate’s scene of removing shoes in a movie theatre and Qualley’s Pussycat doing the same thing in Cliff’s car. He said, “Seriously, Quentin has separated more women from their shoes than the TSA.”

He also revealed how his role was challenging, “Let’s be honest, it was a difficult part. The guy, who gets high, takes his shirt off and doesn’t get on with his wife. It was a big stretch.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Brad Pitt’s Memorable SAG Awards Speech: “Got To Add This To My Tinder Profile” appeared first on Koimoi.



source https://www.koimoi.com/outside-bollywood/hollywood/brad-pitts-memorable-sag-awards-speech-got-to-add-this-to-my-tinder-profile/

0 on: "Brad Pitt’s Memorable SAG Awards Speech: “Got To Add This To My Tinder Profile”"