Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

I met Iulia Vantur and she is much more than Salman Khan’s alleged girlfriend


A lot has been written about Iulia Vantur in the press. Most of it, actually all of it is to do with her link up with Salman Khan. Are they dating ? Is it over ? Are they getting married ? Was she married to someone in the past ? Is his family willing to accept her? So many questions and so many theories surrounding her link up with Salman.


The only time we get to see Iulia be herself is on her Instagram account where she shares tons of pics and videos on a regular basis. None of them feature Salman, although some photos have been clicked in his apartment. There are other images of her at his Panvel farmhouse. And of course she did that item song in Salman’s production O Teri.


So how is Iulia as a person and how did she fare on the first day of her anxious brush with the Indian press ? Here’s what I thought.
The first question shot to her was, what tips she got from Salman before facing the media. Iulia answered it full ease and said, ” He told me to be natural and be myself”. She even reminded the media about her first appearance, “This is our first meeting I hope it will be pleasant for you guys and for me as well”.


It didn’t take much time before she was quizzed about her relationship with Salman. Holding that pretty smile on her face she said, “Salman is a very good friend and there is a lot of respect in our relationship”.


On her marriage rumours with the Sultan star, she said, ” There are so many stories . But what can I say. He is a very good friend as I said earlier. He is the one who introduced me to India and I must say I love the people here and I am grateful to him for helping me out here”. She bowled me over with her confidence.


Iulia was even quizzed if she will be making Bollywood debut as an actress. She said, ” I love music, so I sang a song. I have no plans to pursue my career in films”.


Further probed by a journo saying that why she has no plans of making a career in Bollywood as she is beautiful and has a strong backing from the godfather of Bollywood himself. She smiled and affirmed, ” I know he is everybody’s godfather. He has a very beautiful heart and so everyone likes and respects him”. Now we wonder if she will be making her debut or not. But for sure she has mastered in answering tricky questions with grace. Isn’t it guys?


Iulia even clarified the reports on her marriage. There have been lots of reports about she being married to a firang guy and her marriage pictures had gone viral. But Iulia claimed she was never married, ” I want to tell you guys one thing that there have been lots written about my marriage. But I was never married”.


What stayed with me after this brief encounter is the fact that Iulia has a lovely personality. There is a lot to her beyond the link up with Salman and she has a lovely voice. Hoping we at least hear more of her if not see her in the movies.


 


(Also Read: Will Salman Khan launch Iulia Vantur? The Romanian beauty clears our doubt)


 


 


 


0 on: "I met Iulia Vantur and she is much more than Salman Khan’s alleged girlfriend"