Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 2, 2016

This video of Kareena Kapoor’s ANGRY WALK after losing out an award to Ameesha Patel is an internet gem


This video of Kareena Kapoor’s ANGRY WALK after losing out an award to Ameesha Patel is an internet gem

If you were a 90’s kids, who made the transition into the 2000 generation you would totally remember the year when Kareena Kapoor and Ameesha Patel made their debut. In 2001, Kareena and Ameesha starred in Refugee and Kaho Na Pyaar Hai respectively. While KNPH went on to become a blockbuster, Refugee only managed to get praise from the critics. In the awards season that followed, Zee Cine Awards thought Ameesha was more worthy of winning the Best Debut award than Kareena. And for a person like Kareena, who calls a spade a spade, this did not go down well.


She got a chance to show her disappointment when she was called on stage for the Fresh Face of the Year Award. Kareena’s grumpy walk towards the stage, and her less than enthusiastic words and expressions say it all. She finishes her winner’s speech in one sentence – “I’d like to thank Lux and Zee Cine Awards for giving me this honour.” – and walks off the stage. And in the process putting Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who was presenting the award, and Ameesha Patel in an awkward situation. The look on Ameesha’s face after this is worth a meme. If only Kareena knew that she’d be a much bigger star than anyone in the coming years, she would not have thrown this tantrum. But this clearly gave industry the idea that nobody messes with Bebo!



Talking to Filmfare Kareena had opened up about the fact that Ameesha Patel and Preity Zinta rile her. “They accuse me of saying things about them…when in fact I never mention them in my interviews. It’s they who keep talking about me all the time. In a magazine, Amisha Patel was quoted as saying that I’m insecure about her. Do you think I can be insecure about anyone? I’ve just worked with Kajol and Jayaji in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. Why would I ever be insecure about any actress after working with these legends?” she said.


Kareena is embarking on a new journey in her personal life. She is due on December 20 and will resume work few months after her delivery. “I believe there’s a lot of respect and understanding between me and my family, the media, industry friends or even the audience, because I’ve kind of owned the pregnancy” Kareena said in an interview with Grazia.


 




0 on: "This video of Kareena Kapoor’s ANGRY WALK after losing out an award to Ameesha Patel is an internet gem"