Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 27, 2016

After 24 and Modern Family, Anil Kapoor to adapt Prison Break for Indian Television!


Now, Anil Kapoor has acquired rights to yet another big TV show which will be re-modelled here in India…


We have to give credit to Anil Kapoor for bringing in a paradigm shift on the small screen. He introduced Indians to the new mini-series format with the Indian adaptation of ’24′ and is now gearing up for the desi version of ‘Modern Family’.


While work on the remake of ‘Modern Family‘ is on, Anil has already acquired rights of another hit TV series. When quizzed about it, he confirms the development.


“Right now, I am busy with 24 and Modern Family. After that, I will be concentrating on Prison Break. I am happy to bring it here in India. I am focussing on these three shows primarily,” the actor told us.


Ask him about the reason for remodelling the American shows and he shoots back, “I want to change the way we function. The thing I love the most about the West is their discipline. They are very organised in whatever we do. We need to bring in that mode of functionality and work and imbibe it in our culture as well. I hope I can make a change.”




After 24 and Modern Family, Anil Kapoor to adapt Prison Break for Indian Television!

0 on: "After 24 and Modern Family, Anil Kapoor to adapt Prison Break for Indian Television!"