Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Arijit Singh is FOOLISH to seek an apology from Salman Khan - check out tweets!

Arijit Singh is FOOLISH to seek an apology from Salman Khan – check out tweets!

And Twitter speaks up in fury. Read on to find out all the reactions below…


Indeed, Arijit Singh committed nothing short of a blunder by publicly sending out an apology to Salman Khan last night. Despite being one of the most popular singers in Bollywood, he decided to kill his self respect by requesting Salman to retain his song in Sultan as he wrote, “Nevertheless you felt insulted and I understood and I felt extremely sorry about it as me and my family have been your fan since long. I tried to explain so many times but you never got it. I apologized but you never got it. How many times I sent you apology texts you also know. No problem I apologize here In front of everyone but please it is a request Please do not remove the song that I sang for you in Sultan. You want anyone else to sing this song, absolutely fine but keep a version at least. I have sung enough songs sir. But I want to retire with at least one song of you keeping in my library. Please do not take away this feeling.”


While initially everyone was wondering what’s this ‘insulting’ fight all about. Arijit gave further more reasons to question his state by ‘DELETING’ his god damn Facebook post. I mean, as if the apology wasn’t enough, is he trying to prove how scared he is by deleting his post? No wonder Twitter is now lashing out at Arijit for being so ridiculously foolish. His fans are failing to digest the fact that this famous singer has stooped so low, just to get a song in Salman’s film? Like seriously?




Here, check out the furious reactions of Arijit’s fans…



 



 



 



 



 




# While some are sending out a plea to Salman to forgive Arijit



 



 



However, this man wins it all as he says,



What are your thoughts about Arijit’s apology? Tell us in the comments below and we’ll be back with more updates on this story.


“)}}(“datalayer”,”z5fd825ff-632c-4bf4-9b36-6e4cc3597ca1″,true, 1 , 1);






Arijit Singh is FOOLISH to seek an apology from Salman Khan - check out tweets!

0 on: "Arijit Singh is FOOLISH to seek an apology from Salman Khan - check out tweets!"