Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Asha Bhosle on Tanmay Bhat's video: I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us.

Asha Bhosle on Tanmay Bhat’s video: I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us.

Wow! Things are definitely not going well for Tanmay!


Already known for stirring controversies in the comic genre, standup comedian, Tanmay Bhat seems to have angered a whole lot of crowd this time for his Snapchat story. The AIB member sparked a fervour of anger among Lata Mangeshkar and Sachin Tendulkar fans when his Snapchat story was uploaded as a video on YouTube. Surely that went viral and you all can see the consequences of the same. A lot of debate is being raised with how comedy has lost it’s taste while others are commenting how real issues are sidelined over this irrelevant video.


When a leading entertainment daily approached Lata Mangeshkar‘s sister Asha Bhosle to comment, she said, “I have not seen the video nor do I intend to. My grandson Chin2 informed me about it as I don’t even watch television. I don’t want to say anything except for we are talking about a woman (Lata didi), who has worked for 70-80 years of her life, spreading joy and happiness through her music. I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us. Most people have a knack of debating about it for a couple of days and forgetting about it. Aaplya deshat, Bharat Ratnancha kiti aadar aahe hey baghaycha aahe (I want to see what respect and honour do the Bharat Ratnas get in our country).The government has bestowed this honour upon them. They must make a note of this.”




Well, Bhosle does have a point. Often the news dies down and so does people’s enthusiasm and interest, in a particular news. What are your thoughts on this BollywoodLifers? Are you on Tanmay’s side or Lataji’s? Tell us in the comments section below!



“)}}(“datalayer”,”z5fd825ff-632c-4bf4-9b36-6e4cc3597ca1″,true, 1 , 1);


 






Asha Bhosle on Tanmay Bhat's video: I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us.

0 on: "Asha Bhosle on Tanmay Bhat's video: I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us."