Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ram Gopal Varma: I like to think I am bad coz then it doesn’t put the pressure on me to be good - watch video!

Ram Gopal Varma: I like to think I am bad coz then it doesn’t put the pressure on me to be good – watch video!

And Ramu did it again!


Ram Gopal Varma’s films might not hold our attention but his statements definitely do. Be it through his tweets or his controversial interviews, this guy knows how to stay in the limelight. It’s not difficult to get RGV speaking. He is not guarded, unlike his other contemporaries in the industry and has the guts to speak his mind in a world where perceptions change every second.


He has received enough negativity to convince himself that he’s a baddie. He considers himself a bad son and a bad father. In an interview he had confessed that he would prefer his daughter calling him Ramu than daddy because he doesn’t feel he’s good enough to be called dad. On Mother’s Day when the entire world was wishing their mothers, this guy decided to tweet this “My Mom thinks am bad son but she is good mother and since good mother doesn’t care for bad son’s wishes I won’t wish her Happy Mother’s Day.” Ask him to decipher this baddie in him and he says, “I don’t mind being bad and I’m not trying to apologize. I like to think I am bad because then it doesn’t put the pressure on me to be good.”



He’s popular for making films that show the real face of the world, which according to him is dark, gritty and everything but good. His personality totally reflects in his on-screen characters and choice of films. Be it his Gangster trilogy : Company, Satya and D or the dark characters of his films like Veerappan, which is his recent favourite, the director has never compromised on his vision of the world for suiting the taste buds of the audience.


The director is ready with yet another realistic film of his, Veerappan. The film is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. 








Ram Gopal Varma: I like to think I am bad coz then it doesn’t put the pressure on me to be good - watch video!

0 on: "Ram Gopal Varma: I like to think I am bad coz then it doesn’t put the pressure on me to be good - watch video!"