Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Gaurav Arora: We transgenders can look as beautiful as Katrina Kaif!

Gaurav Arora: We transgenders can look as beautiful as Katrina Kaif!

Living life on your own terms can be quite a task. Splitsvilla contestant Gaurav Arora’s candid interview after his transformation into a woman will get you thinking. He is now known as Gauri Arora. The Splitsvilla 2015 contestant created waves on the Internet when he posted snaps looking like a girl. In an interview to Hindustan Times, he made a number of revelations. Talking about sex change surgery, he said, “Right now I am on medications. When my doctors will feel that I am physically ready to undergo the surgery, we will decide then. Anyway, I don’t think I need a vagina to look or feel feminine. (Also) it’s very expensive. But I will undergo a breast surgery soon in next couple of months,” he says.


The former hunk says he is particular about how he looks. He added, “I can’t look like trash being a public figure. I can’t look abnormal. I can’t let people get uncomfortable with my presence.”






Gaurav, who now likes to be called as Gauri also explained his struggle with his old identity. He is not at all bothered about what people will say or comment about his drastic transformation. He said, “Yahi toh thi main (This is what I am and have always been). I gave birth to myself again. I went against society, friends, parents and everyone else.” The young man had revealed that he was bisexual on the show.


The decision to change into a woman was not an overnight one. It seems he was trying to do it from many years. He stated, “In all these years, I have tried so many times to be a girl. But because of my constant pressure from my parents and society to look like a (straight) boy, I could never come out. I was never allowed to talk about how I felt inside. People used to laugh at me. I even tried to commit suicide.”


It seems that his family is not at all happy with his decision. However, the young man has stuck to his decision. “My father is not supporting me. My younger sister doesn’t talk to me. My mother is on my side but not willingly. But I can’t live my life according to them. I couldn’t have been in between. Either you have to be a boy or a girl – you cannot be a joke,” he says.


Gaurav’s Insta account is full of snaps that show off how much he is enjoying his new identity as a woman. “I know I am pretty and I work hard to look pretty. The real challenge now is that I want to prove to the society that we transgenders do exist and we can be look as beautiful as Katrina Kaif and act as well as them. And being a transgender, I have an equal right to do what I wish to, go to the best of hotels, wear my favourite brands and live a normal life,” he signed off.


(Also Read: 5 SHOCKING revelations made by Splitsvilla contestant Gaurav Arora after transforming himself into Gauri!) 






#blessed🙏


A photo posted by call me GAURI (@gauriarorafficial) on




 





Gaurav Arora: We transgenders can look as beautiful as Katrina Kaif!

0 on: "Gaurav Arora: We transgenders can look as beautiful as Katrina Kaif!"