Blog Archive

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Priyanka Chopra’s 5 year plan involves having babies – watch video


Oh wow! Whoever thought a career driven women has no plans for family has clearly not met Priyanka Chopra! The actress surely knows how to baffle people with her ideologies and mindset. Every time I read a piece on the actress, we’re always in for a treat. In all honesty, I’d like to state that not all actors are able to captivate an interviewer’s attention with their wit and charisma. And in those exceptions, we have our desi gal PeeCee. The actress is currently juggling between her TV career in Hollywood, her Bollywood stride and attending events to promote Quantico. Having such a busy schedule, its next to impossible for any person to spare time to think of oneself. But even as Priyanka wishes to continue being a part of the fraternity, she would definitely like to have babies of her own in and that too within the next five years.


In an interview with a famous Bollywood journalist, the Baywatch babe revealed that her five year plan includes having babies. What’s shocking is how she has stated that she would like to still rock her career and success stride whilst have babies. Wondering why it’s shocking? Obviously, with such a jam packed schedule and an ambition that’s larger than life, Miss Chopra wants to step into the shoes of motherhood. Can she manage time for that? Okay, now before our general wonderment creeps in, you should perhaps check out what the actress had to say when she was asked what’s her five year plan. As always, the actress reveals how she doesn’t really have an such plan but she would like to herself in places, doing things she likes the most. (ALSO READ: An APOLOGETIC Priyanka Chopra finally breaks her silence on her controversial mag cover)


“Hopefully I’ll still be working as what, how, I’ve never known. I’m never someone who plans my career. I’m very instinctive. If I like something I do it. The reason why I fail a lot also because I take risks, I take chances. It’s very easy to have a safe career. But I want a path which is mine. Yeah, I screwed up sometimes but its mine, no one else did it before me. It’s a completely empty territory till I get there. So I take a lot of pride in that. I don’t know where it’ll be (her, five years down the line), it’ll be different. I can assure you. It’ll be a precedent. I wanna do things that make people say, ‘ oh she’s doing that now?’ I look for things like that whether its acting, producing, I don’t know. I don’t know what it’ll be but in the five year plan, I do have kids planned. I hope that happens. I definitely wanna have kids,” Priyanka told the journalist. (ALSO READ: Priyanka Chopra on the Pakistani artiste ban: You cannot hold them responsible for their religion or nation – watch video)


One of the best parts about this interview and her quote, especially is the fact that she isn’t ashamed of accepting her failures and in fact proudly states that she’s happy that she’s the first one to venture out into something, take chances and risk her career with all the decisions she makes. Okay, that was a long sentence so excuse me for that. It’s just that when it comes to Priyanka Chopra, it’s pretty difficult to stay mum and give a to the point story. Because there’s so much more to what Piggy Chops says that we cannot just abruptly end gushing about her whilst divulging what she says. Anyway, so yeah. To reach the stardom the actress is currently riding is isn’t a piece of cake. It did take a lot of efforts so hence we too, wouldn’t want her to leave the industry as and when she decides to step into the shoes of motherhood.


Isn’t she a total sweetheart? What are your thoughts? Drop in your thoughts in the comments section below. Stay tuned to this space for more gossips and latest scoops on Bollywood. Also, check out the video of Priyanka Chopra’s interview.






Priyanka Chopra’s 5 year plan involves having babies – watch video

0 on: "Priyanka Chopra’s 5 year plan involves having babies – watch video"